Our Inclusion Co-ordinator (INCo) is Mrs Jablonski. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At St Mary’s Infant School we are committed to developing and offering an inclusive curriculum to ensure the best possible progress for all our children whatever their needs and abilities. Our school believes that every child should enjoy learning and develop confidence, independence and a feeling of self-worth which they will carry forward into their future lives.
- SEN Information Report (154KB)
- Most Able Provision Statement (316KB)
- SEN Information Report (282KB)
- SEND Quality Offer (674KB)
- Accessibility Plan (95KB)
- Inclusion & SEND Policy (343KB)
Family Lives – Parenting & Family Support